This time around feels like a very different experience than last time around for so many reason.
Today I discovered that when I organized the pieces into plates that would make using both extrudes at once as successful as possible, I didn't think about piece volume as much as I should. In other words today's plate takes considerably longer to print than yesterday's. This is going to mess up my estimates. I had estimated that I could print 8 complete sets in 4 days, going full tilt and using both extruders. Now, however, that may end up being 8 in 5 days. Still not too bad. Now all I need to do is get to the point where I'm selling 8 a week and I'm laughing.