EDIT: Apparently I typed this up before the break, but forgot to hit send. It'll be relevant to the post for tomorrow.
As I make new products for the store, playing with different ideas, I've got to find a place to store all the stuff in a neat organized way, which means I have to go buy a parts organizer.
print out an organizer one part at a time. Seriously ashamed I didn't think of this sooner.
There's been a ton of problems getting these to print without cracking, but I think it's probably because I'm printing thin walled objects in the middle of winter. The enclosure just can't do enough yet.