Support my habit, Get cool Stuff

Friday, July 13, 2012

Concept proven... settings bad

A while ago a designed a desk toy inspired by a desk toy that a coworker has. Printing it hasn't really been high on my priority list owing to the fact that worthless stuff that costs plastic and just sits on your desk and accumulates dust... well that pretty much explains it there. Still, I wanted to see if it works and since I'm in a bit of a lull until I sell some things so I can afford to do some more things I decided to give this a minimal test. The test worked but I'm having some serious first layer sticking issues again. maybe it's my start.gcode hacks. Maybe it's the fact that I dual extruded the parts and my start.gcode hacks don't address that. I don't know what it is, but whatever it is I've got some fiddling to do... again.

Still, neat little toy. I may finish it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.