Once I get my makerbot, however, I plan to fill this blog with:
- Time lapse videos.
- Print reports with thingiverse "I made one" links.
- Adventures in monetizing my 3D prints (I'm gonna try).
- Upgrade/tech support adventures.
- 3D modeling discussions and adventures (I suppose I could do some of that right now...)
- Chess/Action figure development (Some of that before the makerbot comes).
A Makerbot or other 3D printer isn't an appliance. Home 3D printers are still a new and budding technology. If you're wondering if you should save up your hard earned money for one I want you to have as clear a picture of what to expect as possible. All the ups and downs. Learn from my mistakes as it were.
This sounds like alot. Maybe it is, but I'm going to try to make it as simple on myself as I can by being brief. Hopefully I can get into a rhythm that doesn't eat up all my time.