So the plan for this past long weekend were to switch filament, test the diameter, finish work on my new type TARDIS ring, test a few models so I can upload them to thingiverse (like K-9 here), and gear up for a week of producing chess sets for sale.
The short version is that my Replicator is broken again. It appears to be having a mental breakdown. After a day of fiddling and the problem only getting worse I've put in a support ticket to Makerbot. So it was a slightly less productive and more stressful weekend than I was hoping for. I spent more time fiddling in the garage than I wanted to, and now I have Esty orders I can't fill. Fun.
It'll probably be a week or so before I have anything to post here.