- A fan grill and feed support. I love it when the replicator prints it's own parts. The fan grill wasn't particularly necessary but it was so cool and really looks like it belongs there so I don't mind it. Plus that's where I had my short last time so maybe this'll prevent that? I don't know.
- A couple of shark clips. Needed a replacement for the one I lost and I figured "why do 1 when I can do 2 in the same amount of time.
- A super clever belt buckle (pictured). I need to get some black paracord for this but the buckle itself it just super cool, but you'd have to hold it to see why. (Hint, printed hinges.)
- A shovel to scrape things off the build platform. We'll see if this one works without tearing up the tape.
- Another alot for a coworker.
- A Working Micro Gear Heart Keychain.
- and it's currently working on Coffin's Half Hour Cube puzzle.
It's good to be back.